Film Review Assignment (400 word minimum or four-six minutes):
- Due Feb. 16: Blog/Podcast/Video Review Assignment: Submit a review on an adaptation, biopic, based on a true story film, screenplay-driven film, or a film celebrating cinematography (film options are located on theFilmcritic.org in modules 4&5 or by the links above. Once complete, email your document or link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Your review should cover (at least) the following:
- Which Blake Snyder formula does your film fall (defend this)?
- Examination of cinematography (including shot selection and color theory).
- Evaluate the story (screenplay).
- Mention key cast and/or director, or screenwriter.
- Mention if this is an adaptation, remake, franchise film, biopic or based on a true story film, or if it original to the screen.
- Give your film a report card grade or rating.