Check Blackboard for access to this content:
Module 15 Overview (Check support materials in Blackboard for the following)
- The Netflix/Amazon Impact
- The Future of Filmmaking, film viewing and film criticism
- Film in the post-pandemic world
- Due April 27 –Dialogue/Discussion Board: Explore readings & topics for this chapter, and respond to writing prompt.
- Due April 28 –Blog/Podcast/Video Review Assignment: Submit a review on a family, children’s, coming of age, animation, or “Year You were Born Film” (approved list provided in previous module). *Use the ten-minute review method to capture this evaluation.
Submit on your blog (550 -1500 words) or your video/podcasting platforms (five-ten minutes).
- Filmmaker Interaction:
Tyler Nilson and Michael Schwartz (writers/directors for the Peanut Butter Falcon.
- Film Critic Interaction: