Response Post: The Introduction

(Due Feb. 2) Explore the materials within Blackboard (Bb) and the Film Critics Website we’ll use (thefilmcritic.blog) including:

Syllabus (Course Description Expectations) Click for more options

Schedule

Course Resources Click for more options

Semester Project Overview

Thefilmcritic.blog

Upcoming Readings & Assignments

**After you have explored the Bb site, Our Film Critic site, and the available materials, address one of the following prompts. Copy the prompt, add any comments you need, and place your name at the end of your comments (try to post your comments here. If you’re having issues – email me your response):

1. I have examined all available materials;  I understand my expectations and the course as presented. (copy prompt and add your name)

2. I have examined all available materials;  I understand my expectations and the course as presented. But, I have the following questions. (copy prompt and add your name)

3.  I have examined all available materials;  but I do not understand some of my expectations and the course as presented. Here are some additional questions I have: (copy prompt and add your name)

4.  I have not been able to examine all available materials;  I do not understand my expectations and the course as presented. Here are the concerns and/or questions I have (copy prompt and add your name)

**30% of final grades – Weekly online engagement/participation/dialogue.

Any late response will lose -10 points for each day late (the day begins after the deadline)

1. 1. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Caitlyn Hamrick

2. petertuong says:

I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Peter Tuong

3. mzod21 says:

I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Melanie

4. katiecstone says:

I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. – Katherine Stone

5. waterse214 says:

1. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Edith Waters

6. zachbaynard says:

Zach – Will you add your name to the end of each post? Thanks

7. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Dylan Mistretta

8. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Rayna Chichester

9. sugarymango says:

I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. But, I have the following questions. I keep commenting the number 1 choice but it never shows up? So I’ll do this #2 choice and hopefully it posts instead. -Lucy Holland

10. evelky4 says:

– Edward Velky

11. jscism5 says:

-Josh Scism

12. Faith Ramsey says:

1. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Faith Ramsey

13. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. – Rileah Graham

14. jmcmullens2 says:

I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented.- Jada McMullens

15. blakepow says:

I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented.- Ethan Blake Powell

16. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented.-Marleny Martinez

17. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Jahseim Merritt

18. Gluna0303 says:

1. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Gabby Alicea Luna

19. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented.

20. 1. I have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. -Dylan Swofford

21. Yunique W. says:

-Yunique Wilson

22. travismc88 says:

have examined all available materials; I understand my expectations and the course as presented. Travis A McIlwain