- When you create a title for your film review or evaluation, you should become a critical thinker and get creative with your words.
- If your review was a news story -what would the headline look like?
- Think about a click-bate phrase that you may see online.
- Find a way to draw your reader in & tease your thoughts on the review.
- Play around with the title of the film.
- Offer a snapshot of your thoughts; tell your readers what your going to tell them .. before you tell them.
1.The Girl on a Train Derails in Second Act vs. The Girl on a Train Stays on Track in Mystery Thriller.
- Skyscraper = a Disaster in More Ways Than One vs. Dwayne Johnson Overcomes Disastrous Directing in Deep Water Horizon
3. Storks Delivers Family Friendly Message vs. Storks = Crash Landing Chaos
4. Baby Driver is a Wreck vs. Baby Driver Delivers Chasin’, Racin’ and Steady Pacin’
5. The Hitman’s Bodyguard hits the mark with precision comedy vs. There’s No Protection for the recycled jokes in the Hitman’s Bodyguard
6. The Emoji Movie = LOL funny vs. The Emoji Movie was Thumbs Down Awful