Assignment Due Monday, Sept. 10 by 11:59 PM:
Read the articles from Chapter 2. Watch, read or listen to two of the featured screenwriters posted on the page: “The Screenplay: The Blueprint Matters (Ch 2).” You will need to address three questions including question 1 (mandatory), and then any two of the following questions (2-6). Hit reply to this post, and you should also write your name at the bottom of your post:
- How do you feel that understanding Blake Snyder’s approach to exploring “story-genre” can help you as a film critic? Offer examples to defend your thoughts.
3. Based on what you heard (or read) about writing, what do you feel is the most important element (or elements)? Why? Offer details (identify which writer you viewed/listened to).
4. How is writing reflected in real life? What makes you say that? Give details (identify which writer you viewed/listened to).
5. What is one of the greatest challenges to writers? Why? (identify which writer you viewed/listened to)
6. What impressed or intrigued you the most about the writing process? Why? (identify which writer you viewed/listened to)